The latest report titled methionine production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Methionine.
|Product Name||Methionine Production Cost|
|Process Included||Methionine Production From Direct Fermentation Process|
Methionine Production From Carbonate Process
Methionine Production From Propylene
Methionine Production From Methyl Mercaptan, and Hydrogen Cyanide
Methionine Production From Methional and Hydrogen Cyanide
Methionine Production From Acrolein
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Methionine production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Methionine Production Process:
1. Methionine Production From Direct Fermentation Process: This study presents a detailed cost analysis of Methionine production from direct fermentation process. In this process, raw sugars is diluted followed by its hydrolysis to yield fructose and glucose. As a final step, fructose goes through direct fermentation producing L-Methionine powder with methionine solution.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/methionine-production-via-direct-fermentation/requestsample
2. Methionine Production From Carbonate Process: This study provides a detailed cost analysis of Methionine production from carbonate process. In this process, methional and hydrogen cyanide undergo a reaction to form hydantoin. The further reaction of Hydantoin and potassium carbonate forms potassium methionate. Finally, it is converted to DL-methionine.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/methionine-production-via-carbonate-process/requestsample
3. Methionine Production From Propylene: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Methionine production from propylene. In this process, propylene is oxidized to acrolein. It then undergoes a reaction with methyl mercaptan forming methional. Finally, the reaction of methional and Hydrogen Cyanide produces methionine.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/methionine-production-from-propylene/requestsample
4. Methionine Production From Methyl Mercaptan, and Hydrogen Cyanide: This report provides detailed economics of Methionine production from methyl mercaptan, and hydrogen cyanide. In this process, methyl mercaptan reacts with acrolein to produce methional.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/methionine-production-from-methyl-mercaptan-and-hydrogen-cyanide-hcn/requestsample
5. Methionine Production From Methional and Hydrogen Cyanide: This study confers a detailed cost analysis of Methionine production from methional and hydrogen cyanide. In this process, methional and hydrogen cyanide react to form methylthiobutyronitrile (HMBN). It further undergoes hydrolysis to produce methionine hydroxy analogue.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/methionine-production-from-methional-and-hydrogen-cyanide/requestsample
6. Methionine Production From Acrolein: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of Methionine production from acrolein. In this process, methyl mercaptan and refined acrolein to produce methional, which then reacts with HCN to produce DL-Methionine.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/methionine-production-from-acrolein/requestsample
Methionine is one of the essential amino acids. It has a molecular formula C5H11NO2S. It is solid in structure and has a lustrous texture to it. It doesn’t have any characteristic color and has a feeble odor. The IUPAC name of methionine is 2-amino-4-methylsulfanylbutanoic acid. Methionine plays a pivotal part across a motley of functions in the body. It includes synthesis of new proteins, synthesis of DNA, and regulatory growth of tissues.
It also substitutes for cystine, a sulfur based amino acid. It is found richly in chicken breast, halibut, salmon, dairy products, zucchini, asparagus, etc. The sulfur containing Methionine is cardinal to the human body.
Methionine has seen a significant surge in its demand in recent times. Considering its sulfur content and it being an essential nutrient, methionine supplements and products containing its adequate quantity have been facing a surge in its market. The nutritional demand for Methionine is 14 mg per kg of the body every day. Hence, the increasing nutritional awareness and health concerns can be underpinned as an important conduit of the distending market.
Key Questions Answered in the Methionine Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Methionine market?
- What are the various processes used for Methionine production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Methionine?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Methionine?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Methionine?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Methionine?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Methionine production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Methionine production?
- What is the time frame for Methionine plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Methionine?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Methanol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/menthol
- Methyl Acrylate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/methyl-acrylate
- Mentha Oil Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/mentha-oil
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA